Machine Operators – 2nd Shift - Job ID #Machine Operators – 2nd Shift
We are looking for senior Machine Operators with experience in Cold Heading, Roll Threading, Pointing and Cellular Manufacturing to join our Production team!
- Sets up machine, observes operation, and inspects first run and sample work piece to ensure machining conforms to specifications.
- Reads blueprint or job order for product and job specifications such as wire type, dimensions, tolerances, number of parts to be run, and tooling instructions.
- Selects, installs and adjusts specified tooling to conform to production run sheet and sets forming speeds and feed rates.
- Performs routine lubrication and preventative maintenance inspections as required.
- Observes all safety rules.
- Performs routine and preventative machine maintenance.
- Assists other machine operators to set up machine, and stack, mark, pack, and transport finished work pieces.
- Maintains a neat and well-organized work area.
- Other duties as directed by Shift Supervisor or Group Leader.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in cold-heading, pointing, and/or threading preferred.
- Ability to interpret safety instructions, job orders, blueprints, quality specifications, and other related documents in English.
- Good written and verbal communication, and basic math, skills.
- Ability to walk, stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance; and regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Good close vision and depth perception skills.
- Positive “can do” attitude!
OMG rewards and recognizes employees with competitive wages, outstanding benefits, great work environment, and opportunities for personal and professional growth. Interested applicants apply online to employment @olyfast.com or by fax to 413-789-4790.